Thursday, October 22, 2009

Christian’s Make-Over

We’ve talked for awhile about cutting Christian’s hair.  Leif has always wanted to, but I usually hold back.  Perhaps because I’m a bit envious of his thick, coarse, wavy, naturally highlighted hair.  But today we (and by we I mean ‘I’) worked up the courage to try something different.

Here’s a before:

015

Here’s what he looks like now:

pumpkin 023

And I really like it, reminds me of someone else I sorta fancy (in an entirely different sort of way)!

david-beckham-spl94612_006 460971a5-00382-020b1-400cb8e1 david_beckham_1292323c

7 Comments:

Anonymous farfar said...

What a hear cut!!!!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous farfar said...

sorry, hair cut

2:14 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

Lookin' good Christian! BUT you looked good in the before and after picture! :)

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Farmor said...

What a big boy! Are you Chriatian?
Miss you, but will see you in November. Love you.

4:12 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Look out ladies...here comes Christian!!! I love it, what a cutie pie!!

6:12 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Wow!!! What a cute dude!!! Love it!

12:35 PM  
Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

@Krisit ..... you can call him Chris! ;-)

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home