Friday, October 02, 2009

Pretty Great Aunt

My Dad, Marva and my Aunt Judy and Uncle Jerry are headed west on weeks long driving adventure and they have a planned weekend stop over with us.  The kids are really anxious to see everyone and we’ve talk alot about it over the past few days.  Yesterday, Campbelle was interested in how she is related to Judy and Jerry… I explained that they are my aunt and uncle and therefore your great-aunt and great-uncle.  She looked slightly put out by the fact that I said it… and finally said with a huff “Well Gina’s a pretty GREAT aunt too!”

Yes she is.   (These are just a few of my favorite pictures of the kids with their GREAT aunt Gina over the years.)

Christian and Gina 030 IMG_0329IMG_1750  

Sorry Tammy and Bill…. I’m sure you guys are honorable mention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home