Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Soccer Season

Last week was the final game of Campbelle’s first soccer season.  The kids had a great first year – a good, character building year (get my drift?!?!).  Campbelle, who doesn’t have a competitive or aggressive bone in her body, had a great time and loved all her teammates and she adored her coach ;-) – I think she could have done without all the soccer stuff that came with it.  Ha!

001 

Some action shots:

031

017 (2)

I had a few parents remark to me throughout the season – that no matter what the score was ‘Campbelle always has a smile on her face.’  I’d take that characteristic over aggressive any day! :-)

The best part of the season was the party at coach’s house afterwards.  

soccernight 005

(and can I add a side note – the pentagon, soccer ball shapes are NOT easy to do with frosting!! Don’t let the photo fool you - they looked much better if you squinted your eyes and stood some distance away.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home