Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday and I am once again reminded of how much I have to be thankful for in my life.  For starters….

I am so lucky to be married to a wonderful husband who gets the turkey ‘dressed’ like this:

Thanksgiving 027

And inspired to have fabulously creative kids who make name placards for the table that look like this:

Thanksgiving 029

I am very fortunate for a table filled like this:

Thanksgiving 032

And especially blessed to be surrounded (physically and otherwise) by amazing people like this:

IMG_2025r

Thank you God for all the gifts you have given to me.

Hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving and counted all your many blessings as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! Looks like it was a great day with a lot to be thankful for! We also have a lot to be thankful for.....including our friends in Washington!! We miss you guys!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely family meeting.I`m sure you had a wonderful Thanksgiving day. Enjoy the time together.
Love from Germany,
Inge

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home