Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Watch DOGS

Leif is one of the Watch DOGs…. Dad of Great Student.  And today he volunteered at Campbelle’s school.   He spent time in her classroom as well as three other classrooms ranging from pre-school to 5th grade.  He was a recess and lunchroom monitor.  I don’t think he’s ready to change careers – but I think he had a great day.  And Campbelle was sooooo proud to have him there.

Fall 2009 005

The back of Campbelle’s shirt says ‘My HERO is a Watch DOG.’  Love it!

3 Comments:

Anonymous FArmor said...

Tenk at dere har blitt så store begge to! Utrolig hvor fort tiden går. Flott bilde av dere begge.

2:25 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

That's awesome!
And I just have to comment on Leif's jeans...uber cool! Leif you are so hip, I am impressed.

6:47 AM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

This is so cool for both Leif and Campbelle. What a fun program!

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home