Friday, January 21, 2011

I too have a problem…

This could seriously be me.  Only I have an additional problem.  I can’t get rid of books.  Even truly awful books.  For some reason, I can’t part with them.  I have no intention of ever reading them again (or finishing them for that matter) and would never lend them out to even my worst enemy to read.  Yet I continue to hang on to them.  And it seems they are gathering together …. see all these books in the photo?  Couldn’t finish any of them (excpet the Gladwell ones – those are Leifs)
IMG_5603

But why can’t I toss them in my Goodwill pile?  Or donate them to the library sale?  It’s not that I have ample space to keep all these books.  Shelves, drawers, and tables are nearly over flowing in every room in our house.  Perhaps, when every inch of this book shelf is full.  After Leif’s nerdy books have found their own home.  And the comic books have gone elsewhere.  And all the photos and extra stuff have been squeezed out.  Perhaps then I will be forced to weed out those less then recommended books. 

IMG_5600

Or maybe we’ll just go to IKEA and buy more shelves….

 

By the way, to find the above poster and tons more really funny stuff, head here: http://thoughtballoonhelium.blogspot.com/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is 'The Robber Bride'?

4:25 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Or you could just wait until the show "horders" comes looking for you. Then you can go through it all with the big truck driver from "Got Junk" and the weirdo psychologist.

Just kidding! I can't seem to get rid of books either. It makes me feel "complete" to have full shelves:)

8:24 AM  
Blogger yaaraiezzi said...

Mohegan Sun Pocono - Mapyro
Mohegan Sun 공주 출장안마 Pocono is a racino in 제천 출장샵 Plains Twp. It 의정부 출장샵 is a racino located 40 miles away from Mohegan Sun 대구광역 출장마사지 Pocono and is open 광주 출장샵 daily 24 hours.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home