Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Day of Preschool

We had our first day of preschool for both kids on Tuesday morning and both were very excited to be going. Campbelle ran right into her class and gave the teachers a big hug (same teachers she had last year). Christian held me hand and walked in very wearily. There were about 4 other kids really crying in class and as he looked around and saw that, his grip on my hand got a little tighter. I knelt down to tell him I was going and he gave me a kiss and hug and slowly turned around to go start playing... but changed his mind and came back and asked me for one more kiss. Then he said in such a sweet, solemn voice, "You'll be back for me, right mom?" Aghhhh - heart breaking!!

Pick up was an entirely different story. Mr Christian, who typically is a man of few words, could not stop talking about all they had done that morning. In fact, I believe I've gotten more out of him in one school day than I have in the 2 years combined that Campbelle has gone. I think he's really proud about being such a big boy going to school.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

I love it!

What a brave little guy!

Miss you all...

11:07 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Big day! Glad things went well, way to go Campbelle & Christian!

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home