Friday, January 18, 2008

Champagne wishes and caviar dreams

Have I told you about my strange little son and his bizarre eating likes?? This morning he woke up and told me he dreamed about caviar and that's what he'd like for breakfast.  That's usually his dream about 70% of the time... he dreams of eating caviar.  Kinda like Pooh dreaming about honey - Christian dreams of caviar.  He would choose caviar over candy any day.  His supplier is his Farfar (it's imported from Norway, not Russia)- who also shares this special liking - and as you can see, we are fully stocked for a while. 

IMG_8646

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Si i fra når du trenger mere kaviar!
Kavlis er best, den russiske er for salt!

11:23 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Wow, what an eccentric little guy you have! That kind of makes my stomach turn thinking about caviar for breakfast.

12:15 PM  
Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

Caviar spread on top of hard boiled eggs.... always makes me think of Kelly and her "Newsflash!!"

12:47 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

NEWSFLASH!!!
Kelly does not eat eggs!
That is a classic.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Hmmm...that tube of caviar kind of makes me want to run grab my toothbrush.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh my GOSH! That is one mature taste he has.
Maybe Syd and Sara should try some.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home