Sunday, September 07, 2008

Yearbook yourself

This is too funny.... I've spent the entire morning messing around on this site.  Did you ever wonder what you would have looked like in the past? 

Go to this site and Yearbook Yourself to find out.

This is me, in 1956. 

1956

And here I am as my mom, in 1964:

1964

And here I am as my Aunt Nancy in 1972:

1972 (Really, don't you have a picture with your hair exactly like this Nancy??)

In 1974:  Sexy!!

1974

In 1976, and my personal favorite:  (looks like MacKenzie Phillips from One Day at a Time!)

1976

In 1980:  YIKES!!

1980

And surprisingly 1992... this one is so close to real it's scary... although the black and white really hides the 'Sun-In' look in my hair.

1992

And who do you suppose this ABBA loving guy is in 1976?

L1976

And again, this is all too real... truthfully long hair and all (really, I'm not kidding, Leif had long hair in the 90s), honestly, I've seen photos and they look just like this!)

L1990

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of pritty peoples. And happy birthday to Leif from the parents in Riga.

12:18 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Those pictures cracked me up!!!! I am going to check out that website.
Happy Birthday Leif!!!! You look just like you did back in 90's (minus the hair) and do you still have that sweater???

3:12 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Love it!

7:26 PM  
Blogger Sara Wicht said...

Dude, this had me rolling all night last night! I have to tell ya, I went back and did myself as a man---can you say hilarious!!
Thanks for sharing the site. My female pics are posted on my blog now.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home