Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bainbridge Garden Tour

I spent a lovely day with some friends over on Bainbridge Island today.  We took in 5 incredible gardens on their annual garden tour.  Each garden was unique and amazing – my pictures hardly do them justice. 

IMG_1913

This picture was taken from the owners back patio – can you image waking up to this view?

IMG_1927

Beautiful rose garden

IMG_1940

Labyrinth. … something for August’s new garden?!?

IMG_1934

This was my favorite garden – and the pictures really don’t capture the place.  It was most definitely my ideal plantings and color combinations.  And the house that went along with it wasn’t so bad either.  (ha ha – like $$$$$ not so bad)

IMG_1923

And tucked away in a small little section of one garden (like 1/48 a small section) was this great little potted area.  This is more to my scale of what I can implement into my garden.  Can anyone identify some of these plants?  I’ve got a strip of yard to plant this fall.

IMG_1933

And despite the overcast and rainy day, it was still a beautiful way to spend a Sunday.  I feel inspired by all the colors and textures and beauty of nature.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home