Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Here's a sweetheart meme from Leah's blog.  Kinda sweet.

How long have you been together?
Married: Will be 7 years in June
Dating/friends: I fell in love and dated Leif for 1 year across the ocean and dated 1 year in the same country before we got married.
How long did you date? almost 2 years

How old is he? 38
Who eats more? He does - but that would depend entirely on what's being eaten - especially since he doesn't eat much chocolate and sweets.
Who said ‘i love you’ first? I did.  Orlando.
Who is taller? He is, by about 4 inches
Who is smarter? I'll admit it, he is.  He really should be on some tv game show!!
Who does the laundry? It's a good split. 
Who does the dishes? I do.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? It's never a matter of left or right, but he always sleeps closest to the door.

Who pays the bills? He does.
Who mows the lawn? We share that responsibility.

Who cooks dinner? I do.  He used to cook more often, and he is really very good. 
Who is more stubborn? Without a doubt me.
Who kissed who first? Oh, that was a night to remember.  I'm pretty sure it was a mutual kiss.

Who asked who out? Leif called one day a few months after we first met and asked if I wanted to meet him in NYC for the weekend.  That was really our first official date.
Who proposed? He did. Christmas Day - after a really beautiful, romantic talk.
Who is more sensitive? We are both pretty sensitive.
Who has more friends? I would say we both have about the same. Leif has great friends that remain close from childhood.

Who has more siblings? Leif has one brother and I have two sisters.

4 Comments:

Blogger KJ said...

Oh I remember that first kiss night...a first kiss, a fun game of grab-ass and a great friend picking you up the next morning. Ahhh memories....

10:46 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

You should tell us all the story about how you passed out in the shower...

6:06 PM  
Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

I have no idea who you people are talking about!! You must have me mixed up with some other person.

7:24 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Good idea Tammy. I have a few other story ideas if you need them...

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home