Thursday, April 16, 2009

Art Show

Christian’s preschool had an Art Show tonight.  It was so much fun to see all the kids art work displayed throughout their room.  Such fun and creative projects.  Christian was so very proud to be showing them off.

Here are a few:

IMG_1161 IMG_1166-1

IMG_1169 IMG_1168-1 IMG_1171

Here is his girl friend Maddi.  I guess they are pretty inseparable at school – and now they’ve even started exchanging gifts.  I guess Christian gave her some money one day.  Should I worry?? 

IMG_1162

His teacher and some other pals.

IMG_1167 IMG_1163

Encompass is such a great preschool – we are thrilled with it and so lucky to have it and all their various programs serving our community.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Farmor said...

Kjempeflott Christian, så flink du er!Og det ser ut til at du trives på skolen også.Savner deg.

1:53 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Christian looks like he is busted back in that corner with Maddi! Maybe he's going to have a way with the ladies like another certain Norwegian we know...You can call me Chris.

6:57 AM  
Blogger jilldaisbrenne said...

I love that 'You can Call me Chris' story. Don't you Leif??

10:09 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Between the 'You can call me Chris' story and Jill's story about the skipping contest...you guys could entertain me for hours!

10:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm, I want at story about Kristi as well!!

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home