Monday, February 04, 2008

A Boy Obsessed

Seriously, this kid is so obsessed with his hair - you would hardly believe it.  I wonder sometimes if he looks at his own, very thick, nice wavy, amazingly highlighted head of good hair and then looks at his father's and thinks he better treat it good while it's there... or if he's getting a jump start at being a ladies man... or what?!?!  He will literally comb and discuss his hair at great lengths throughout the day.  He'll wet it down and comb perfect little rows and when it dries, he'll start all over.  Just recently, he's gotten into my hair gel which gave him a really cool look (where was my camera then!  Oh wait, I was too mad to want to capture that moment).  When he's wearing the right pants - he will often times keep his comb tucked into his back pocket so he can whip it out whenever he feels - like the Fonz on Happy Days.   He's been known to throw full blown fits when he is rushed through this combing process - which everyone at the gym witnessed on Saturday as Leif finally dragged him from the locker room as he screamed that he wanted to finish his hair style!  Oh Lord, tell me I have nothing to worry about and that this is just a faze!!

IMG_0709

5 Comments:

Blogger Tammy said...

He's just a way cool dude!

7:18 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

That is adorable! I love that he keeps a comb in his pocket. He does have great hair and he is a really cute boy, I think he's just prepping for when the ladies start to take notice. Which won't take long...

7:18 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Hey! Tammy & I posted at the same time! Good Morning Tammy!

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Farmors lille store gutt. Savner deg....

9:36 AM  
Blogger A Day In The Life.... said...

My oldest is the same way! His hair has to have just the right mix and gel and hairspray to make the perfect little messy flip in the front....

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home